Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Pondering always the quality, or not, of my work, I do it, I get into a swing, I swing along with it, then , look back, reflect, think and feel I could have done better, different!?? I want to write my greatest song ever here now, the lyrics at least inside this beast that I feast that is me for certain, at least!

 











Deliberate, eradication, sublimation, rendering unrecognizable

I am back to seeing the movie Origins, I stray, I wander, I am

Sooooo ME that I may, I might, I must, I move from mire more





I realize that my premise is not only mine, Bob Dylan only re-


Corded  a song once, if it did not work that once well that was it!

Move on he would say and practice what he believed. I feel very

Much the same, the ride and hop onto that first fleeting senSAYtion 

Is where IT is AT, one chance, so, make it talk, whisper, sing chant!

Otherwise realize you took a shot, the one you took, perhaps not

Your best, but you tried to ride the wind and waves and wonders of

So much unleashed energies inside yourselves to capture your very

Own impressions that impressed so deeply though fleeting on/in/upon

You!


On my chest the beat ticks along, the ribs shelter my thumps

My spine holds me steady and I stroke twelve times my 

Awakened dreams to be opened to inspection and suggestions!


The ball for soccer thrust it on the sands of the Copacabana 

Pele was practicing the challenges of moving down those

Grains pounded to such tiny granular from years of being

Kicked around in the oceans, they now supported both

His feet and that of his friends playing soccer there as if

Their lives depended on it, and bloody heart pumping it

Surely did and their chances of success such shots crazy

As their feet made contact with the ball and went in such

Powerful shots like flying bullets direct to their concealed

Targets, invisible to most, felt by these young hearts and

Connected by their feet, to move around a soccer ball on

Sand is no small feat! They would practice, the ball some-

Times would stop there right by our feet and we would

Do our parts and it return to sender before there would

By chance unlikely as when driving contact be powerfully 

Made, and that collision much the same as driving result

In the undesirable contact and crash of two, a fender- bender!

I was more interested in swimming. In the ocean and with

What’re throw it onto bare backs of s suntanning women to 

watch them with surprise, shock and the anger zit up for the 

whole world exposed to reveal their bare girls titillate us

All, if only for so,it seconds, our eyes to snap mental

Pictures of such wonderful delights angelic female

Pantry’s usually under cover and us only imagining!


And on this kick of that soccer ball along the white

Sands i bring this youthful true tale t.o an end my friend!





Not my best effort but a piece of the puzzle I am seeing

Once again and dreaming out loud, fully awake tonight

Dripping and here  as I lay on my back in my own sweat




Taking. my nightly bath to memories of such richness



I dare not them ever forget, there with me to my last 

Breathe, i am  fortunate it is not killing me that meth!

I derive my imagination and grow it from Nature ,

No use, no time, no desire to topple with drugs my

Own magical, whimsical, wandering conjurings!



No comments: