Wednesday, January 31, 2024

At that stage, in the scope of that age, looking quickly to tap on this page, lest I quickly forget that which Popped into my head, and often as quickly OUT

 SO: a kind of war with words actualized in my thoughts

As quickly actualized  as they  slip and slide, like wild

Salmon caught by wild bears in the streams and rivers

They madly so single-mindedly swim up them to spawn,

My tapping here on either iPhone or iPad is much the

Same, slippery to my fingers, the letters and numbers

On these two devices are acting much in the same way

I have to be careful, use my eagle’s eyes to center TAP

Them or incur the wrath of letters besides them creating 

New words like  “ rthose “ instead of those, and words

That are vulgar or nonsensical or embarrassing and so

Wrong! So attention to my work, trying not to lose my

Quick, rapid trains of thought that are really so spontaneous,

So determined by my thought processes and my being in tune

With each moment,  “ myvstringing “ , my stringing together

The energies of thought and word and phrase and meaning

“ Associations,nthat “ Associations , that “give me no time to 

pause or correct, and very often, my though is lost forever be-

Cause it was so immediate, so visceral, so “ brainal “ ,  like 

This word I just made-up, and that might not reoccur to me

Ever again, that, being watchful and as aware and as careful

As possible, I like the wild bear or will eagle will capture

And later release these delightful wild salmon to decipher,

Mind - digest, regurgitate for me and my children, much

Like sparrows and robins that catch their words and feed

Them to their ravenous children! So I stop now and perhaps

Later like hobos jump back onto this train, like in the movie

“ Fried Green Tomatoes “, and toss the food in cans down

To those starving people living on the tracks of the train

Less fortunate than others, May my words act like these

Cans and feed these peops so starved for education and learning!


No comments: