Tuesday, January 30, 2024

My compulsion to write from the composts I have made of so much of the many fragments and fractured, ripped, worn, stripped and torn, tripped and stormed, tempestuous tempered tempering tampering, many sole pampering, too, flight and delights of fanciful costumed spirit forces free from deep side of me!

My eyes have seen you - line I have often used, stolen from the Doors!






 I am a vesicle vessel vehicle varicose, too, veined drained , arteries 

aglow Aglow a-glad a-glee on a buying spree the old fashioned way

I fashion my own way, the manner and the mystery, might, magic of

My very own sway way away WAY! I am an exhibitionist, I I flaunt




My myself, daunt others, too, perhaps, of that I knowing , have no

Way of actually knowing as so few if any of them there that our lives

Do cross give any indication at all if my sway my tray my display at

Play on night or day, sunset or sunrise , in any way in the least or

The most effect affect direct them in any way to themselves from stray 

Like cats lost that I might border, might offer some form of shelter




Or sanctuary to as we are all equal in our quests to be our bests our

Most fruited and fired, vegetable-lovers, each other - ourselves lovers

Over and under, both, of our covers that harbor such secrets we do not

Even often reveal to ourselves, much less others, much more reveals




Are always in order of sudden disruptions, flailed flared temples and

Turned upside down, tumbled, rumbled manors our manners so unglued

Exploding X posed Deep darknesses dormancies of selves uncovered

Perhaps even in parts recovered, rediscovered, portioned , passed around




I hear them coming out to prance, preen, dance, romance and keen BE!










No comments: